How to Conceive A Girl Employing The Chinese Gender Chart
Stories has it that an the ancient Chinese gender chart was discovered inside tomb that can define the sex of your baby in accordance with the age of the mom at conception as well as the month of conception.
While this method alone might seem hokie, why not apply it in combination with natural strategies.
It can’t hurt! Give it a go, or even just back test it against the results of several of your friends and relations.
Precisely how to Use the Chinese Gender Chart
Find out the mother’s lunar age during the time of conception. Chinese People use a lunar calendar, which is different from the Western Gregorian calendar. This is why, you’re going to need to calculate the mother’s age in accordance with the lunar calendar, not the Gregorian calendar.
- To begin with, add 1 year to however old you’re right now. You’re 32 years of age currently? In accordance with the Chinese calendar, you’re at least 33 (possibly 34). It is because Chinese people count the first nine months spent in the womb towards the baby’s age, as opposed to the West. So when a child comes into the world, it’s already one year old in line with the lunar calendar.
- If you were born after February 22, take your Gregorian age, add 1 (from the roughly year you spent in your mother’s womb), and you’re done. If you’re 17 and you were born on July 11, you’re 18 based on the lunar calendar.
- If you were born before February 22, check if your birthday comes before or after the Chinese New Year in the past year you had been born. If you’ve been born before the Chinese New Year, add one more year towards your Gregorian age.
- For example, you were born on January 7, 1990; the Chinese New Year during 1990 happened on January 27, meaning you were born ahead of the New Year, according to the lunar calendar. That makes you two years older, in lunar years, than you are according to the Gregorian calendar.
- If you’re having trouble converting your Gregorian age to your lunar age, search for an on-line converter or click this link.
Determine the lunar month in which the newborn child was conceived. If the baby hasn’t yet been conceived, determine the month that you’d like the baby to be conceived, or just work backward: use the calendar and desired gender to determine when you should conceive.
- An effective way to convert the actual month or the desired month of conception to the lunar calendar is to use an internet converter. Key in “Gregorian to lunar calendar conversion,” or make use of the one supplied here.
While using the graph below, chose the place where your lunar age as well as the child’s conception month intersect. Begin with your lunar age during the time of conception and move until you locate the lunar month in the event the child conceived. This will give you either a G (girl) or B (Boy).
|Mom’s Age at Conception|
|Month of Conception||18||19||20||21||22||23||24||25||26||27||28||29||30||31||32||33||34||35|
|Mom’s Age at Conception|
|Month of Conception||36||37||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||45|
There you have the Chinese Birth Cart, hope this helps! If you want more great info on how to conceive a girl, click here.